Minitab is a Statistical Analysis software used by the college. Minitab is made available to all students that require the software for free. To install Minitab follow the steps outlined below:
- Use your browser to navigate to https://minitab.walshcollege.edu/.
- You should now see a login page. Fill out your username and password and then press Log On.
- After logging in you should see two download links: one for Windows and a second for Mac. Click on the download link that applies to your computer.
- Once downloaded open the Minitab download and launch the Minitab setup application file.
- After the setup file is launched choose the Extract All option in order to unzip the zipped folder.
- Now that the folder is unzipped launch the Minitab setup file again.
- Click through the install prompts until you reach How do you want to activate the software. Choose Activate with a license and choose Next.
- Choose the File option and select the Browse… button.
- Navigate to the initial Minitab folder that was downloaded/unzipped and select/open the .LIC file.
- Finish the install by clicking through the final next/install prompts.